Monday, July 26, 2010

Story of My life

My life is good. still unforgettable, My father is a carpenter, and my mother is house wife,i have a three brothers, and four sisters, when i was in elementary they have a many unforgettable moment in my life every time ill remember its fresh in my mind that when Im a carabao sitter every morning i wake up at five o'clock to go in the farm to feed the carabao, together with my second cousin i have a two one female and one baby male carabao, and when i was go to school my allowance is two pissos only.
After Graduate i think God cause i pass a the all trials that given to me, but bits not stop when i was in high school I am a school boy of my anti, after the class on Saturday I am work in the rice fields i harvest a rice,and after harvest i sell the rice to become my allowance from to Monday to Friday,

And i finished the high school. and ask my self if i continue what course i get, i chose marine but my parents said it cant afford this course and i decided the affordable course and i chose criminology, now i am studying in that course, and now they have a problem again the financial assistance, My father salary cant afford the allowances with my sister but he find ways to sent in school, and also helping the financial needs in my family..

now i am still studying in my course, I'm so blessed because i still fight the struggles in my life.

And I Think God to guiding me every time I'm have a problem,,,!!
Thank You Very much God.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More